Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 82: Go on vacation

Today I began my week stay at the beach house.  I am looking forward to spending time with my family, friends, and the beach. The kids and I left Mobile in the middle of a heavy downpour knowing blue skies and a calm gulf waited us. I invited some dear friends to share the time with us to make it even more special. We will spend the week celebrating and giving thanks for many things including: Kristen’s 40th birthday, the sun, friendship, Ipod playlists,  summertime, our kids, the blender, our beach chairs, the sunset, seagulls, and  beer packed ice chest. We will not be celebrating, mentioning, or worrying about any of the following: work, time, deadlines, weight, bills, housework, noise, sickness, tiredness, or irritability. The only rule for the week is to eschew all things that suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment