Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 188-196: Nine days

In order to catch up on my posts, I will summarize these nine days. Worked hard, week ended, fried fish for friends. Auburn won. Stayed up too late. Lots of movies on Sunday. Halloween was great. Included all the standards: costumes, happy kids, candy, friends and family and food. I made my Kitty Litter cake that wasn’t ignored, and my parents had unforgettable costumes.   Memories were made. Bought a new camera: Nikon D3100. Now my photography obsession will certainly get out of hand. We all got sick, stayed home with Zach.  Ate lots of take out including Chinese and pizza, but made turkey spaghetti to eat the night before the race.  Had my first official meeting with the club I started and we had our picture made for the yearbook.  Sent flowers to someone I love.  Started watching the original documentary of Gray Gardens, this is most perplexing and odd. Had students write and decorate letters to Santa in order to remember being 7 again. Bought coloring books to help.  Went to bed Friday night nervous, unprepared and doubtful of the Saturday morning plans before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment