Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 10: Go swinging

An excellent afternoon spent at Chickasaw park. The purpose was to take Zach to the mostly unnoticed swings in this beautiful park that my  dad played in as a child himself. However, I didn't miss the opportunity to sit in the swing, push off, pump my legs, and see how high I could go. The best part was leaning backwards with eyes tightly shut as I oscillated above the dirt path. All of this with the sounds of Zach's laughter filling my universe.
A good day indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I can still hear the screams and the laughter of the afternoon. It wasn't much really I didn't think, just swinging in an old park that has been there since the forties.....but maybe it WAS a "lot". Let's do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 generations ... Played there...

    ReplyDelete