Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

DAy 147: Learn the Words to a song

I chose "Firework" by Katy Perry after seeing the video. I wrote the lyrics down (didn't print) and then followed along with the song.
This is what I memorized:

Do you ever feel like  a plastic bag
drifting through the wind
wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel so paper thin
like a house of cards one blow from craving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep
6 foot under screams but no one seems to hear them
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just`own the night like the 4th of July
Come on baby you're a firework
Come on show em what your worth...

I also made a new play list of empowering songs including this one, Jenny from the Block, Im a Survivor, Soul Survivor, and Shes Always A Woman. These songs will help me get ready for the 5k I am going to complete in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment