Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 58: Write a book for Zach

I finally completed Zach's book and sent itoff to be "published."  For a small fee, the company will print the pages and bind them with a hard back cover. The book will help Zach learn the alphabet using people and things he is already familiar with. Each letter is accompanied by a photo or clip art and the entire book rhymes. Here is the text of the book with just a few of the photos.


A is for Ansley who is always so kind
 B is for the bugs that I love to find

is for cookies, candy, and cakes.
I like them better than the vegetables mom makes.  D is for Daddy who carries me so high, and hugs and kisses me when I fall down and cry.
E is for the eyes and ears that I use every day.
 F is for football that I will one day play.
G is for green, grass, and giggles galore. G is for gooey and goblins and more!
H is for my favorite animal the horse. When I’m a cowboy, I will ride one of course.
is for icky itchy and the ice cream I love to eat. I will eat anything as long as it’s sweet.
 is for my super cool brother: JP!

J
 K is for kisses my mama gives me
L is for love that helps me grow. Love is the most important, even this I know. M is for morgan, mama, and me
N is for Nemo a movie about a fish in the sea
O is for ostrich and the number One

P is for Pee Paw who is so much fun.
Q is for quarter, quilt, and queens.
R is for my room that is never clean.
 S is for San San who likes to play games
T is for my trucks, tractors, and trains
 V is for vacuum, something else I like to do.
U is for up, up, up and under too.

is for War Eagle! I can scream this to you. At my house, we love the orange and the blue!
X is for x rays that the doctor may take.
 Y is for the yawn that when I’m sleepy I make

 Z is for me, a sweet little boy named Zach. And if you aren’t looking, with kisses and hugs Ill attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment