Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day One: Create a blog

Today starts my year long journey to rediscover and reconnect with the joys of life. Not to suggest, I have become disconnected with the many gifts each day brings, moreover, I wanted to make a deliberate effort to record my daily adventures  while challenging  myself to  dive deeper. I created a list of 365 things to do that will serve as a daily guide. From milking a cow to volunteering, each day I will strive to complete something from the list. This is a list that will help me grow spiritually and emotionally. We are all works in progress and before my next birthday I hope to teach myself to slow down, take chances, give generously, and take notice.
With this first entry, I begin my journey.
Part of my team

2 comments:

  1. You are an artist, the day is you canvas....think of the masterpieces you can create!!

    ReplyDelete